This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure.
Luna Lovegood is one of the greatest characters from the Harry Potter series.
From her personalty, to her values, and her rather odd quirks – she’s simply the best. Luna is known throughout the series for having a wacky personality and strange beliefs.
In the spirit of that, we here at Reading Obsessed wanted to make a book list inspired by her. Here are 12 Books Luna Lovegood Would Read (if she was a muggle instead of a witch of course).
RELATED: 12 Books Ginny Weasley Would Read
12 Books Luna Lovegood Would Read
- The Crystal Healer by Phillip Permutt
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- The Little Prince (Popup book) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- StarTalk: Everything You Ever Need to Know About Space Travel, Sci-Fi, the Human Race, the Universe, and Beyond by Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- The Woodcutter by Kate Danley
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson