This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure.
Goodbye cold gloomy winter and…hello spring.
The warmer weather and sunny days calls for spending more time outside, reading some good romance novels. And these contemporary romance books to read this spring, are just that. They’re the perfect company to have alongside a cool drink, your favorite sunglasses, and lounging outside under the warm sun.
All of these novels range from comedic, to heartbreaking, to cozy. So be prepared to laugh, cry, and love right along with these characters! However, these stories still manage to have an overall light hearted feel to them. And while here at Reading Obsessed we all love a good dramatic romance book, Spring time inspires us to keep things happier, and less heavy.
Contemporary Romance Books to Read This Spring
- Truths and Roses by Inglath Cooper
- Living Out Loud (The Austens) by Staci Hart
- The Substitute by Denise Grover Swank
- Cotton Tree Ranch: The Complete Trilogy by Vivi Holt
- Only You by Melanie Harlow
- The Work Wife: A Romantic Comedy by CJ Martin
- Say You’ll Stay by Corinne Michaels
- Rock Bottom Girl by Lucy Score
- Hate Notes by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
- We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman