This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure.
These French Books for Beginners are a must have if you’re planning on vacationing or moving to France. Whatever the case may be, learning French will definitely come in handy! Starting off small and setting a strong foundation is important. With these awesome books you’ll be set up to do just that.
What makes these books so helpful is that they’re geared for complete beginners. If you follow the curriculum path, you’ll find yourself learning French in no time. However when learning a completely new language, it’s important to remember to take your time. It’s better to take longer and learn correctly, than to be fast and pronounce or use French words incorrectly.
Using a language incorrectly, especially in the country of that language, can set you up to be in some undesirable, and potentially dangerous situations. So be sure to take your time!
Alors es-tu prêt? Allons-y! (So are you ready? Let’s go!)
French Books for Beginners
- French for Beginners: The COMPLETE Crash Course to Speaking French in 5 Days or Less! by Bruno Thomas & Emile Dubois
- Easy French Step-by-Step by Myrna Bell Rochester
- Living Language French, Complete Edition
- French Short Stories for Beginners
- Practice Makes Perfect: Basic French by Eliane Kurbegov
- Learn French for Beginners