As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure policy.
You’ll enjoy these adorable K-Pop romance books if you have a favorite K-Pop band or singer. For this reading list, these characters find love unexpectedly in the world of fame and fortune and navigate the glamorous life of a K-Pop idol.
K-Pop Romance Stories
Some of these romance books are about average girls falling in love with famous K-Pop idols, and others are about couples whose relationship is rocked by sudden fame and wealth from becoming a K-Pop star.
Books About K-Pop Romance
- Shine by Jessica Jung
- K-Pop Confidential by Stephan Lee
- My Summer In Seoul by Rachel Van Dyken
- Once Upon a K-Prom by Kat Cho
- Remember Tonight by Love Journey
Romance Books with K-Pop Idols
- Sing Me a Love Song by Trish Milburn
- Kidnapped Idol by Jennie Bennett
- A Silent Lover by Andrea Watts
- XOXO by Axie Oh
- Idol Thoughts by J. S. Lee & Ji Soo Lee
Books Like XOXO by Axie Oh
- Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
- K-Pop Revolution by Stephan Lee
- I’ll Be the One by Lyla Lee
- The Idol Who Became Her World by Ji Soo Lee & J. S. Lee
- Comeback by Lyn Ashwood & Rachel Rose
Hannah | Reading Obsessed