Office Romance Books
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure policy.
To me, there’s nothing better than curling up with a super entertaining office romance book! Reading workplace romance books can become super addictive, and I love the chemistry that often happens when business and feelings start to meld together.
In this reading list, I’ll recommend office romance books with enemies-to-lovers tropes, billionaire tropes, and romantic comedies set in the workplace! I’ll also recommend a handful of slow-burn workplace romance books that will make you want to rip your hair out until the love interests finally get together! You’ll also fall in love with the dynamic between grumpy and brooding bosses alongside drop-dead gorgeous and super feisty heroines.
These romance books are also great to read if you’re amid a reading slump. Most of these recommendations are on Kindle Unlimited. So if you prefer to read eBooks, sign up for a free 30-day trial for Kindle Unlimited HERE.
Enemies-to-Lovers Office Romance Books
- Right Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins
- One Bossy Dare by Nicole Snow
- The Office Rival by Kat T. Masen
- Taming Mr. Walker by Rosa Lucas
Best Billionaire Office Romance Books
- Connectivity by Aven Ellis
- Billionaire Bosshole by Laura Lee
- Engagement Rate by Annie Dyer
- Pursuing Phoenix by Linzi Baxter
Funny Office Romance Books
- My (Mostly) Secret Baby by Penelope Bloom
- The Office Party by Whitney G.
- By a Thread by Lucy Score
- Big Pickle by JJ Knight
Slow Burn Office Romance Books
- The Invitation by Vi Keeland
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre
- The Boss Project by Vi Keeland
If I had to choose, my current favorites from this reading list, are Big Pickle, The Invitation, and One Bossy Dare. The characters in these are so amazing, and I loved the pacing of these stories! I can definitely see myself re-reading a few of these romances in the future.
Hannah | Reading Obsessed