As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure policy.
Signs You’re Reading Obsessed
Being Reading Obsessed is something that all bookworms can relate to. There’s nothing like reading a book and losing yourself within the pages. Moments like that are comforting, especially in the fast-paced world we live in today. Curling up in bed with a good book is often the highlight of my days, and I’m determined to complete my TBR list someday.
Aside from reading, being reading obsessed with a way of life. Book lovers’ habits cross into every area of our lives. I have countless mugs inspired by my favorite books and am guilty of listening to audiobooks 24/7. I’ve written a cute list so you can determine whether or not you’re officially obsessed with reading. My guess is if you’re reading this, you probably are!
30+ Signs You’re Reading Obsessed
- You always have a book in hand.
- Bookish candles are your favorite.
- You’ve experienced emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback.
- When you’re not reading, you’re listening to an audiobook.
- Packing for vacation is a game of how many books you can fit in your suitcase.
- You prefer the book to the movie.
- All your favorite celebrities are authors.
- You like fictional characters better than most people.
- Reading for hours is your idea of a perfect evening.
- You’re always quoting your favorite books.
- Your crushes are fictional characters.
- Bookstores feel like a second home.
- You constantly imagine yourself escaping to another world.
- BookTube is all you watch on Youtube.
- You start to panic when asked what your #1 favorite book is.
- New book releases make you scream at the top of your lungs.
- Your sleep schedule is nonexistent.
- Bookish Christmas gifts make you happy.
- Your Kindle is your best friend.
- For the holidays, you buy everyone books.
- You prefer reading instead of going out.
- Buying books is an addiction.
- Your bookshelves are forever cluttered.
- Reading slumps are your worst nightmare.
- You’re always collecting new bookmarks.
- When you find a new book series, you disappear for a while.
- You’re likely a Ravenclaw
- Belle’s library makes you jealous.
- You’re obsessed with #bookstagram
- Book spoilers give you the creeps.
- You believe Audible is a godsend.
- Goodreads is your personal diary.
- You find yourself screaming at book characters when they make stupid decisions.
- The new book scent is everything.
- You tell everyone about the book you’re reading.
- Dog ears make you angry.
- Your dream job includes everything bookish.
- No matter where you are, you love to check out the local bookstores.
- You like books better than most people.
How many of these signs are you guilty of? I’d love to hear.