This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full disclosure.
Signs You’re Reading Obsessed
Being Reading Obsessed is something that book lovers can relate to. We love reading books, losing ourselves in fictional worlds, and collecting bookish things that make us feel happy. But beyond that, being a bookworm is a lifestyle. Our book-loving habits can bleed into all aspects of our lives, and we don’t mind it one single bit. If you’re curious to see how reading obsessed you are, see these 30+ signs you’re reading obsessed.
Grab some coffee, and get ready to have a good laugh!
30+ Signs You’re Reading Obsessed
- You always have a book in hand.
- Bookish candles are your favorite.
- You’ve experienced emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback.
- When you’re not reading, you’re listening to an audiobook.
- Packing for vacation is a game of how many books you can fit in your suitcase.
- You prefer the book to the movie.
- All your favorite celebrities are authors.
- You like fictional characters better than most people.
- Reading for hours is your idea of a perfect evening.
- You’re always quoting books.
- All of your crushes are fictional characters.
- Bookstores feel like a second home.
- You are constantly imagining yourself escaping to another world.
- BookTube is all you watch on Youtube.
- You start to panic when asked what your #1 favorite book is.
- Hermione Granger is a forever mood.
- New book releases make you scream at the top of your lungs.
- Your sleep schedule is nonexistent.
- Bookish Christmas gifts make you happy.
- Your Kindle is your best friend.
- For the holidays, you buy everyone books.
- You prefer reading instead of going out.
- Buying books is an addiction.
- Your bookshelves are forever cluttered.
- Reading slumps are your worst nightmare.
- You’re always collecting new bookmarks.
- When you find a new book series, you disappear for a while.
- You’re most likely a Ravenclaw
- Belle’s library makes you jealous.
- You’re obsessed with #bookstagram
- Book spoilers give you the creeps.
- You believe Audible is a godsend.
- Goodreads is your personal reading diary.
- You find yourself screaming at book characters when they make stupid decisions.
- The new book scent is everything.
- You tell everyone about the book you’re reading.
- Dog ears make you angry.
- Your dream job includes everything bookish.
- No matter where you are, you love to check out the local bookstores.
- You like books better than most people.